- We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, Word of God.
II Timothy 3:16
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
II Peter 3:13; Acts 10:38; I Peter 1:18; I Corinthians 15:3-4
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe that the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is given to believers who ask for it.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 4; Hebrews 10:25
- We believe in Water Baptism as an act of obedience to our Lord Jesus Christ and as confirmation of our death, burial, and resurrection with Him.